Top 30 SEO Tools
SEO tools help you understand your website better, enabling you to fix on page SEO problems, get more in-depth information about your competitors but more importantly assist your websites search engine keyword rankings.
We’ve compiled our list of top 30 SEO tools must-haves to help you improve your websites overall search rankings enabling you to generate more traffic to your website.
SEO Audit Tools
1. SEO Site Checkup – SEO analysis and critical SEO monitoring for websites.
2. SEOptimer – Quick and Simple website Audit Tool.
3. Raven Tools – SEO analysis to find all desktop and mobile SEO issues.
4. Google Webmaster Tools – Improve your site’s performance in Google search.
5. Bing Webmaster Tools – Improve your site’s performance in Bing search.
Competitor SEO Analysis Tools
6. SEMRush – Analyze your competitors and how they’re doing with search engines.
7. Similar Web – Intelligence tool for competitors Websites, Ads and Social Pages.
8. Ispionage – Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic & Uncover Their Conversion Strategy.
9. SEO SpyGlass – Discover how your competitors got to the top of the search rankings.
WordPress SEO Plugins
10. Yoast SEO – Number 1 plugin for technical and content optimization of your website.
11. WP SEO HTML Sitemap – Creates a Google Friendly HTML Sitemap.
12. WP Fastest Cache – Improves the overall speed of your website.
13. WP Smush – Optimizes and compresses all images on your website.
Keyword Research and Analysis Tools
14. Google Keyword Planner – The best tool to begin keyword research.
15. KWfinder – Find hundreds of hidden keywords with low SEO difficulty in seconds.
16. Wordtracker – Get high-performing keywords in minutes.
17. Keyword Tool – Get 750+ Google keyword suggestions for free.
Keyword Rank Checker Tools
18. Search Latte – A tool that will let you see your keyword’s SERPS for any country and language.
19. Rank Checker by SERPs – Free keyword rank & SERP checker.
20. SEO Rank Tracker – Get accurate rankings data to track the real results of your SEO campaign
SEO Browser Extensions
21. MozBar – The MozBar provides easy access to powerful SEO tools and data while you surf the web.
22. SEOquake – A popular and handy analytic seo-tool for Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers.
23. Alexa Traffic Rank – Get quick and easy access to a site’s Alexa Traffic Rank and sites linking in
24. Grammarly – Grammarly helps you write mistake-free across the web.
Backlink and Broken Link Checker Tools
25. Majestic – Link intelligence tools for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing.
26. Monitor Backlinks – Check your bad backlinks and your competitor’s good backlinks.
27. Broken Link Check – This tool not just tells you which of your hyperlinks are dead but where.
28. Dead Link Checker – Dead Link Checker crawls your website, identifying broken links for you to correct.
Website Malware Scanner
29. Sucuri Site Check – Check your website for known malware, blacklisting status, and website errors.
Mobile SEO Check
30. Vary – Check your website for any mobile SEO Issues.